This Episode is Sponsored By:
Emitrr | The Complete Customer Engagement Solution (that drastically reduces no-shows)
Emitrr is giving all of our viewers & listeners an amazing exclusive deal, to schedule a free demo with Emitrr, visit our link here! https://emitrr.com/the-dental-marketer/
Guest: Maria Cordero Ricardo
Check out Maria's Media:
Host: Michael Arias
Join my newsletter: https://thedentalmarketer.lpages.co/newsletter/
Join this podcast's Facebook Group: The Dental Marketer Society
My Key Takeaways:
- Always strive to learn and improve. If you're doing things the exact same in 5 years, you may not be improving enough!
- Diet is a core component of oral health. Be sure to communicate this to patients!
- Having a separate consultation room to discuss treatment with parents is a great way to improve the experience for the child and their parent.
- Try asking open ended questions to patients rather than having a yes or no checklist.
- Always listen to what the patient is saying! Providing a personalized solution based on individual needs of the patient is important.
- Try asking "how can I help you?" to angry patients. This will show them that you are calm and just trying to help them.
Please don't forget to share with us on Instagram when you are listening to the podcast AND if you are really wanting to show us love, then please leave a 5 star review on iTunes!