Join my email list here: https://thedentalmarketer.lpages.co/newsletter/
Join this podcast's Facebook Group: The Dental Marketer Society
Guest: Jordon Comstock
Check out Jordon's Media:
Fair Health Consumer - Pricing Tool By Location
My Key Takeaways:
- Accepting PPOs can be helpful when starting and more of a problem later.
- Focus on inactive and existing patients first!
- .3% to .5% the median income of your location is a good price to start a membership plan.
- Offer a one time signup fee for new memberships and give this to your associates.
- Memberships cause patients to feel more invested and spend more.
- Recurring revenue is more valuable to practice buyers.
Please don't forget to share with us on Instagram when you are listening to the podcast AND if you are really wanting to show us love, then please leave a 5 star review on iTunes!
DON'T FORGET TO:
Join The Newsletter here and be a part of The Dental Marketer Family
Click here to see how you can attract new patients immediately and consistently!
Click Here to join the Ground Marketing Facebook Group