Join this podcast's Facebook Group: The Dental Marketer Society
Guest: Dr. Alexander Blaseio
Check out Alexander's Media & Info:
Quick Ceph Systems (my side hustle): https://www.quickceph.com
Do it yourself demographics links: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/, http://kml4earth.appspot.com/circlegen.html, http://mcdc.missouri.edu/applications/capsACS.html
Paid demographics (I didn’t mention this in the interview but also found this helpful): https://eoshealthcaremarketing.com
My 3 Key Takeaways:
- How Alex did his own demographics research:
- What you do is map points of interest on Google My Maps (could be other dental offices, could be schools)
- Pick a few locations you're interested in
- Draw circles using the kml4earth circle generator
- Put it all together in Google Earth.
- Once you have the radii, you can count your points of interest within each one, and you can pull radial population data using the Missouri Census Data Website
- How he uses Google Searches/ Google Analytics to see whose searching for "ORTHO" and when they are searching throughout the year for his marketing.
- What helps Alex make decisions fast.
Please don't forget to share with us on Instagram when you are listening to the podcast AND if you are really wanting to show us love, then please leave a 5 star review on iTunes!
DON'T FORGET TO:
Join The Newsletter here and be a part of The Dental Marketer Family
Click here to see how you can attract new patients immediately and consistently!
Click Here to join the Ground Marketing Facebook Group